divendres, 4 de desembre de 2015

ENGLISH- Web post about sport

Web post about sport!


Do you like sport? /How many PE lessons do you have a week? / What sports do you do at school? / 
What do  you do after school? / Are you in any teams?





"I like sports .I have PE lessons once a week.At school I practice tennis,  basketball ,running and gymnastics.  I play in a badminton team. I'm good  at it and I win a lot."

                                                            Bernat, 10, Badalona

"I like sports, I have PE lessons a week. In PE we play basketball, football, we go running and we play hockey. I go to ballet classes after school, it's a little bit difficult. I'm not in a team"

Jana, 10, Badalona.

"Hello! I'm Pau. I love sports and I want to do more sports at school. We have PE lessons once a week. We play hockey and we do athletics. I do a lot of sports after school. I play waterpolo in a team four days a week. I like waterpolo best!"

Pau, 10, Badalona

"I like sport very much. I have PE lessons twice a week. In school I play basketball, hockey and more sports. I play tennis after school. I love tennins. I don't play in a team."

Otger, 10, Badalona.


"I love sports and I want to do more sports at the school. We have PE lessons once a week on Tuesday. We play hockey and we go running. I do sports after school. I play football on Monday and Wednesday. On Friday and Saturday I have a match with my team. "

Arnau, 10, Badalona.

"I like sports. I have PE lessons once a week. In PE we play basketball, football and hockey. After school I do karate. I'm not in a team. I like basketball best."

Andrea, 9, Badalona.

"I love sports a lot. We have PE lessons once a week. We go running and we play hockey too. I go to hip-hop classes after school. I'm in a dancing team and we do dance competitions."

Aleix, 10, Badalona.

                                                            

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada